Who can become member of
Our members are individuals from cross industries throughout Indonesia comprised into 3 categories*:
- Full Membership, is designed for the IT decision maker in company (specific for IT user company/not IT solutions provider). For example: Chief Information/Technology/Digital Officer, IT Director, GM IT or similar positions.
- Honorary Membership, is designed for the executive level that put trust and support in IT development. For example: Chief Executive/Operating/Financial Officer and other CxO levels.
- Limited Membership, is designed for roles are none of above but have importance, desires and goals in IT. For example: Professors, IT experts, IT vendors and non IT leaders.
*Disclaimer: membership type may change following members new job and/or position of their career
What benefit you will get as
a Member of iCIO Community?
Take advantage of the unique combination of online and in-person discussions and collaboration your peers are already engaging in. The more you participate and the more involved you become, the more you will benefit - forming deeper relationships and gaining trusted resources and knowledge.
As a member of iCIO Community, you will get opportunity to join:
- Advocacy: Provide and review the update information regarding IT regulation in Indonesia
- iCIO Awards: Prestigious annual Award for Indonesia CIOs
- iCIO Contribute: Guest lecturer at top universities in Indonesia
- iCIO Exchange: Industry benchmark
- iCIO Gathering: Informal events specially for membersip
- iCIO Leadership Forum: C-level Conference
- iCIO Luncheon: Celebration of iCIO Awards
- iCIO Magz: quarterly in-house magazine
- iCIO Membership Card
- iCIO Talk: Exclusive interview by member, published in our in-house Magz and social media
- IT International Events: IT Events cross countries, based on invitation
Or for more details download here.
How can I join and took a part as
Member of iCIO Community?
Maximize your personal and organizational skills value as an IT leader, by simply complete this Registration Form.