Who can become member of
Our members are individuals from cross industries throughout Indonesia comprised into 3 categories*:
- Full Membership, is designed for the IT decision maker in company (specific for IT user company/not IT solutions provider). For example: Chief Information/Technology/Digital Officer, IT Director, GM IT or similar positions.
- Honorary Membership, is designed for the executive level that put trust and support in IT development. For example: Chief Executive/Operating/Financial Officer and other CxO levels.
- Limited Membership, is designed for roles are none of above but have importance, desires and goals in IT. For example: Professors, IT experts, IT vendors and non IT leaders.
*Disclaimer: membership type may change following members new job and/or position of their career.
What benefit you will get as
a Member of iCIO Community?
Take advantage of the unique combination of online and in-person discussions and collaboration your peers are already engaging in. The more you participate and the more involved you become, the more you will benefit - forming deeper relationships and gaining trusted resources and knowledge.
As a member of iCIO Community, you will get opportunity to join:
- iCIO Awards - Prestigious Annual Award for Indonesia CIOs.
- iCIO Contribute - Guest Lecturer at Top Universities in Indonesia as a self-actualization.
- iCIO Exchange - As an industry benchmark, member will have opportunity to learn IT implementation & business process in other industries.
- iCIO Gathering - Exclusive informal event for member to enjoy a refreshing moment and deeper relations among members
- iCIO Insight - Research for IT & Business Initiative, IT Budgeting & Vendor Supports
- iCIO Luncheon - As part of iCIO Awards, member will get a VIP access to have interactive discussion with iCIO Awards winners and enjoy executive networking.
- iCIO Magz - A quarterly in-house magazine to know all updates, activities and coverage in iCIO Community, technology, business, economics and/or regulation.
- iCIO Talk - An exclusive interview for member to share knowledge, expertise and opinion to be published in iCIO Magz and social media.
- Advocacy - Provide and Review The Update Information Regarding IT Regulation in Indonesia.
- Forum Discussion - C-Level Conference, Leadership Forum & FGD.
- International Events - IT Events Cross Countries
- and other interesting programs based on request and/or invitation.
Or for more details download here.
How can I join and took a part as
Member of iCIO Community?
Maximize your personal and organizational skills value as an IT leader, by simply complete this Registration Form.